April 27, 2017

My Dewey's Readathon TBR Pile

No plans for the weekend, so I hope I'll be able to read for the whole duration of the Readathon, unless I fall asleep, of course :) Here's the pile I will be choosing from:


The only reason it's so big is because there's no telling what mood will hit me, so I have all sorts of things there :) Hopefully, I'll have enough concentration to finish Gulliver's Travels, which is a TWEM title and long due. In that case, I'll be able to start Pride and Prejudice which simply can't go wrong :) A Short History of Nearly Everything is borrowed, so I'd like to make a dent in it too. The battered thing on the top is my e-reader, which hosts The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, which I have started but which is yet to impress me enough so that I believe it has really earned its Hugo. Well, and Fantastic Beasts will be for those night hours when I struggle to even keep my eyes open!

I'll be posting on Twitter and maybe several updates here.

Good luck to everybody participating, and let's have fun!

2 comments:

  1. That's a fat Pride and Prejudice. Wow! Good luck on finishing Gulliver's Travels. Swift was quite outlandish and shocking at times. : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't planned on joining the readathon, but your stack makes me excited. :) Really interested to hear what you think about The Historian!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...