April 29, 2017

Dewey's Readathon Opening Survey

It's here!!! I'm so excited!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Brno, Czech Republic. It's 2 p.m. to 2 p.m. in this place, so I definitely plan to nap a bit at night!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Finishing Gulliver's Travels! I like finishing things.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I found blueberries on discount today, and I LOVE them! I'll keep them for the night, to brighten the most difficult hours if the readathon!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a Ph.D. student of computer science and weirdly enough also an enthusiastic fiction reader. I love fantasy, sci-fi and classics, but try to read from a wide range of genres.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I was very happy with my 4-hour sleeping last time which allowed me to finish strong. I'm planning to do the same this time) Also, I'm planning to do yoga stretches every two hours to avoid back pain.

Good luck to everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Go go go! :) I'm not participating, but maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...