January 9, 2014

Around the World in 12 Books Challenge 2014


Last year I really enjoyed Giraffe Days' Around the World challenge in 2013, but it was quite... challenging, and I wasn't able to keep up. So I was very happy when Shannon announced that the rules would be more relaxed in 2014. So gladly I join for Casual Tourist level, which means I'll read 6 books set in different areas this year. I've chosen mine as following:
  1. North America: Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks
  2. South America: Dead Man's Tale by Joanna Chmielewska
  3. Africa: 
  4. Asia: 
  5. Europe: The Shore by Yuri Bondarev
  6. Australia, Oceania and Antarctica: At the Mountains of Madness by H.P. Lovecraft
Here I'll link the books I read for the categories, and I hope this year I'll cover all of them! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...